2nd Annual Sports Management Forum
28 and 29 October 2015, Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Sandton, Johannesburg
“Sports serve society by providing vivid examples of excellence.”– George F. Will
In our 2nd Annual Sports Management Forum we continue to identify and investigate the issues that key players in the wider world of sport are facing. We go on to consider what the future might hold for the sports market in a world of increasing economic and political uncertainty and investigate where new opportunities might lie and what challenges to future growth might emerge.
Our 2nd Annual Sports Management Forum brings together top industry influencers to share ideas, spark discussions and build relationships capable of helping shape the future of sport.
Key Topics will include
· Sports Development VS Sports for Development: The Thin Line between Possibility & Probability
· Combining Social and Economic Benefits of Sport
· CASE STUDY: Integrated Sport Development Plan
· Issues Affecting the Operations of Sports Leagues, Associations and Federations
· The Scale of Gender Inequality: Masculinity & Feminity in Sport in South Africa
· Developing Managers in Sports
· How Social Media is changing Sports Marketing: Opportunities & Pitfalls in the NEW Sports Economy
· VIDEO CONFERENCING: Spectator Strategies to Get the Fans from the Couch to the Stadium
The Summit will unite key decision makers in the sports industry from around the region under one roof for exciting insights and engaging panel discussions.
Sports Management Forum is THE must-attend industry event and presents an unrivalled learning and networking opportunity for professionals involved in the sports management industry.
Take advantage of our accompanying guest discount and get your whole team to attend this exciting event!
In order to secure a seat, please complete the attached registration form and email toJason.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 11 791 3766. We look forward to welcoming you at the event!!